What we thought of Star Wars Virtual Reality at The Void
I’ve really been wanting to try Star Wars at the Void in Disney Springs! Well, a couple weeks ago I happen to notice that we have a location to play in Toronto, so I got my family together and we headed out!
If you haven’t heard of this yet, this is a virtual reality game where you step into the worlds of Star Wars or Wreck It Ralph.
I had a bunch of questions about Star Wars at The Void before trying it out:
- Can heavier people do the attraction?
- Do women have trouble fitting the vest over their chest?
- Can you wear your glasses inside The Void?
- Can you wear your hearing aids inside The Void?
- What if you don't have a group of 4 people playing?
- How long is the attraction?
I answer all of that and more in this video! Take a listen and let me know what you think in the comments!